Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My how time flies


Let me tell you- the days are LONG, but the years are sooo short! Holly is 2! I can not believe she is 2! She totally acts like it!!! My Holly Jolly was promoted to the 2 year old room at church, and it kind of made me sad. I actually thoht I need another baby- then I realized Jenna was still in the nursery, so Brian can relax! LOL! We didn't do much for her b-day- we'll party over the summer. My brother feels bad for her, but we are not forgetting her b-day, just waiting till June to celebrate it! Holly is a fiesty little girl. I told her she is now responsible for her actions- her grace period is OVER!!! I think she is testing me to see if I will correct her when she acts up or let her get away with it! Here is happy Holly's 2 year old pic.

No comments: