Thursday, January 29, 2009

Club Libby Lu
















Yes again! For $4.13 how could you not take your little princess? Today we went with Madison, Jayden, Gracie, Holly, Jenna Eve, Dane, Cameron, and Elias. Mark and Carter opted out of the experience. Who can blame them? We were there for a little over an hoyr. the girls had a ton of fun. Meg & Jayden had there hair done as a Glitzy Movie star, Gracie was a royal princess, and Maddie was the rock and roll hair style. Too cute! They all got mini cookies from Mrs. Fields. Thank you Dana- even Jenna was thrilled! At one point Meg asked me if I would go to Starbucks and get her a drink. I told her I couldn't because I don't have my gift card on me. You should have seen her face "WHAT???". I explained that I left it in the car and we could get a drink with Grandma in the drive thru- which mae it all okay, but still. My Meg has attitude. Maybe she is 4 going on 10, like she told Brian's aunts. I found darling Valentines shirts for the girls, super cheap, a coordinating red shirt for Mark. Can't wait to get the pics. Love the free coupon and yes I can say no to the rest of them. Anyways- I am so sad Libby Lu is closing. What a bummer. Even sadder that they sold all their heart shaped mirrors to another store. i really want one of those. No more glitter, glitz, and pampering for the girls- at least not at 4 bucks. Oh wait, at least not until tomorrow! LOL!

2 comments:

Salai said...

adorable !!!!

Anonymous said...

The mirrors were not sold to another store or any individual.