Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Home Schooling

So, we have decided to home school Mark, possibly before this school year is over, but for sure in fall. Everyone seems so shocked. No we are not doing it on our own, I am terrified of messing up. However I have found a charter to work with and am thrilled at all the opportunities. I know it will all work out, it will just take time to get a routine. Pray for us as we start this adventure. I believe this will help Mark with his speech and reading, I am excited to learn with him. No, I will not be home schooling Megan for kindergarten- she is going to Ms. Svenson (Mark's k teacher). But things can always change.

2 comments:

Raquel said...

how exciting! are you going through Valley Oaks? that is what we are doing next year. i am having some friends over in the month or so who homeschool and a few who dont homeschool yet so we can ask lots of questions and see how they do it, if you want to come i would love to have ya! let me know...

Salai said...

Good Luck Miss Pam!!!! I will pray you . You can do anything you set your heart to do SARAH