Sunday, April 19, 2009

Meg's direct line to God

It sure seems that Meg has a direct line to God. This time Megan's dog got SICK. he was neutered on Monday then started V&D EVERYWHERE! He is only 3#'s so he can't domuch of it. Wednesday we went to the vet, the vet said not good, probally gonna die, most likely Parvo. Now 2 things happened here- 1. is I realized I really like Pepe Lopez and 2. is I thought, oh Lord, you can't do this- we've spent money on him and Meg would be crushed, plus she needs a dog to come home to after her belly button surgery on 5/8/09. I told Meg after the doc left to let the test run that Pepe is very sick and may not live. She said "God won't let that happen, let's pray." She prayed that God make Pepe all better. the vet came back and the test was negative! We took Pepe home and he was still not himself, put him in his crate as we went to church for our life group, not knowing of he would be alive when we got home. Well we came home and Pepe was FINE! The next morning he was totally normal, in all ways. I'm telling you, first Meg prays for her own pet, then she prays he will get better- despite all odds. Meg has a direct line to God. Now if only she could pray us into winning the lottery. Guess we'd have to play it... Meg said "I asked God to make him better and he did it, just for me!"

No comments: