Sunday, April 19, 2009

A little update on Holly

Holly is such a character! She is sweet, funny, adorable, fiesty, and a little stinker all rolled into one cutie! She reminds me of Mark & Megan. She loves to snuggle and sit on laps. She usually doesn't mess with Jenna, but was trying to push Jenna off my mom's lap, so she could have Grandma to herself. She almost always will push or kick or hit Mark &/or Megan off of me and tell them "Mine Mommy."
She loves to be a little mommy, to her doll and Meg's chihuhua. It is so funny to see her pick up and carry around this 3# dog.
Holly is potty training right now and that is going very well. She refuses to use the little potty, but must use the big one. She says she has to go "Peep". I love it! She has 1 or 2 accidents a day, sometimes none, it depends on if I have to go somewhere, as she is great for me.
She calls Meg & Jenna "Sissy", Mark by his name, Tilly is "Dog-Dog", Pepe is "wah-wah" (for Chihuhua). She is really talking a lot, it is so fun to hear her talk. That's our Holly Berries!

No comments: