Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Pepe Lopez

I am a victim of a lost dog. Well, actually a lost dog found us. He won't leave us. I posted ads in the paper, the shelters, and vet offices by our home and no response. get this Megan has a Chihuahua named Pepe Lopez. He is now hers. Can you believe it? I am still in shock. He gets his shots on Friday and then will get neutered soon after. He has his own bowl, collar, leash, and crate. He will soon get a tag. Tilly thinks he is fun, but he doesn't know what to do with friendly, playful Tilly. I tried getting my friend Dana to take him, but no luck- so I am stuck. Meg told me "I am in love with Pepe. I love him so much my heart hurts!" The funny thing is Meg has been praying for 3 months for a cat or dog of her OWN. Was this dog from God? I don't know. I can not figure out WHY God would send me a Chihuahua. I thought Meg would get her own dog when Tilly has puppies in about 1 1/2 years. Oh well, now I have a 6 month old Chihuahua that is house broken, not nippy, and lets Megan do WHATEVER she wants to him- even dress him, carry him, and drag him around on a leash. Pictures will come later. Welcome the newest addition to the family, Pepe Lopez.

No comments: