Monday, November 10, 2008

Megan

Megan's parent teacher conference went very well. Her teacher reported that she is the most polite, respectful, and helpful child. She gets along well with everyone and is very secure of herself. She has great self esteem and a great outlook on her life. There is a little girl who tries to get kids to not play with anyone but her and Meg tells her "I am everyones friend and I will play with all my friends, not just you." or if she is the one the little girl is telling others not to play with Meg tells her "I don't care if you are my friend today, I have other friends and my best friend is Gracie!" Good for you Meg! She was able to piece together her first and last name correctly from cut out letters and her teacher said she needs to practice cutting more, but I told the teacher she will have to cut at school, as Meg has given herself too many hair cuts and I don't want her to try to cut anything else. Meg is doing great! PTL!

No comments: