Thursday, September 4, 2008

Literal Megan

I was driving Meg and Josh to school and they were bickering. I was trying to stop the bickering when Josh whispered something to Megan and all of a sudden Megan reached out and (tried to) hit Josh. Josh said "Ms. Pam, Megan hit me HARD" and he told her that "I got you in trouble" and I started to tell Megan that we don't hit, etc... and she said "Mom, Josh told you a lie- I didn't hit him, I couldn't reach him. I did this" and she hit the car seat. She procedded to explain that she tried to hit him, but she couldn't get to get him! With the issue resolved Josh announced that "Megan is my princess girlfriend! And I am going to take her." Megan said "Am I your girlfriend cause I'm a princess?" He said "Yes" and She said "Mom, I am the princess!"
We know, Meg, we know!

No comments: